Amazon Prime Music is a streaming music service offered by Amazon.com. Amazon Prime Music offers unlimited, ad-free music streaming to Amazon Prime members. In this article, we’ll show you how to upload your music to Amazon Prime Music in 5 easy steps.
Checkout this video:
Are you an Amazon Prime subscriber? If so, you have access to a little-known music streaming service called Amazon Prime Music. With this service, you can upload your own music files and listen to them anytime, anywhere.
It’s a great way to keep your music collection organized and accessible, but it can be a little tricky to figure out how to get started. Here’s a quick guide on how to upload music to Amazon Prime Music in just five easy steps.
What you’ll need
In order to upload your own music to Amazon Prime Music, you’ll need:
-Your own personal music library saved as MP3 files
-An Amazon account
-The Amazon Music app installed on your computer or mobile device
Follow the steps below to upload your music to Amazon Prime Music.
Step 1: Create an Amazon Music account
In order to upload your own music to Amazon Music, you first need to create an Amazon Music account. You can do this by going to the Amazon Music website and clicking on the “Sign Up” button in the top right-hand corner. Alternatively, you can download the Amazon Music app on your mobile device and create an account through the app.
Once you have created your account, you will need to verify your email address. Amazon Music will send you a verification email with a link that you will need to click in order to verify your account.
Step 2: Download and install the Amazon Music app
In order to upload your own music to Amazon Music, you will need to download and install the Amazon Music app on your computer.
You can download the Amazon Music app for Windows or Mac here:
Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your Amazon account information.
Step 3: Add your music to the Amazon Music app
Now that you have all of your music in one place, it’s time to add it to the Amazon Music app. To do this, simply open the app and click on the “My Music” tab. From here, you can either create a new playlist or add your songs to an existing playlist. To add a song to a playlist, simply click on the “+” icon next to the song and select the playlist you want to add it to. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the song into the desired playlist.
Step 4: Upload your music to Amazon Music
Now that you have your music files ready to go, it’s time to upload them to Amazon Music. Here’s how to do it in just a few easy steps.
1. Open the Amazon Music app on your computer.
2. Click the “Upload Music” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the files you want to upload and click “Open.”
4. Amazon will begin uploading your files immediately. Depending on the size of your music collection, this may take some time.
5. Once all of your files have been uploaded, you can start streaming them on any device with the Amazon Music app!
Step 5: Listen to your music on Amazon Music
Now that your music is successfully uploaded to Amazon Music, you can listen to it on any device with the Amazon Music app. Just open the app, sign in with your Amazon account, and start listening! You can also find your music under the “My Music” tab on the Amazon website. If you have any trouble uploading or playing your music, Amazon has a great customer service team that will be happy to help.
As you can see, it’s easy to upload your own music to Amazon Prime Music. Just follow the steps outlined in this article, and you’ll be ready to rock in no time!
Q: What is Amazon Prime Music?
A: Amazon Prime Music is a streaming music service offered by Amazon.com. It is included with an Amazon Prime membership and provides ad-free streaming of over two million songs.
Q: How do I upload music to Amazon Prime Music?
A: You can upload existing music files from your computer to your Amazon Music Library using the Amazon Music for PC and Mac app. Once uploaded, your music files will be available to stream on any device with the Amazon Music app installed.
To upload music to Amazon Prime Music:
1. Download and install the Amazon Music for PC and Mac app.
2. Launch the app and sign in with your Amazon account credentials.
3. Click the “Upload” tab at the top of the window.
4. Click “Select from your computer” and select the music files you want to upload. Alternatively, you can drag and drop files into the “Upload” area.
5. Click “Start Upload”. Your selected music files will begin uploading to your Amazon Music Library.
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can upload your own music to Amazon Prime Music to listen to anywhere. Here’s how to do it in 5 easy steps:
1. Go to music.amazon.com and log in with your Amazon credentials.
2. Click the “Upload Music” button on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the files you want to upload from your computer. You can upload MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, and FLAC files.
4. Once the files are selected, click the “Upload” button.
5. Your songs will now be available to stream on Amazon Prime Music!