- How to retrieve a deleted playlist on Apple Music
- How to check if your playlist has been deleted
- How to find a deleted playlist on your device
- How to recreate a deleted playlist
- How to retrieve a deleted playlist from iCloud
- How to share a deleted playlist with others
- How to export a deleted playlist
- How to delete a playlist from your device
- How to troubleshoot issues with retrieving a deleted playlist
- How to contact Apple Support for help with retrieving a deleted playlist
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to retrieve a deleted playlist on Apple Music.
Checkout this video:
How to retrieve a deleted playlist on Apple Music
From time to time, we all delete files that we later realize we need. It’s especially frustrating when you accidentally delete a playlist full of songs on Apple Music that you spent time curating. Fortunately, it’s usually possible to retrieve deleted files on Apple Music if you act quickly. In this article, we’ll show you how to retrieve a deleted playlist on Apple Music.
How to check if your playlist has been deleted
When you delete a playlist, it’s permanently removed from your account. You can’t see it or find it on Apple Music, but any songs that you added to the playlist might still be in your library.
How to find a deleted playlist on your device
If you have accidentally deleted a playlist on your device, there are a few things you can do to try and retrieve it.
First, check to see if the playlist is still available on your iCloud account. If it is, you should be able to re-download it onto your device.
If the playlist is not available on your iCloud account, you can try checking to see if it is still available on the iTunes Store. If it is, you should be able to re-download it onto your device.
Finally, if you have a backup of your device from before the playlist was deleted, you may be able to restore the playlist from that backup.
How to recreate a deleted playlist
If you accidentally delete a playlist, you can recover it by following these steps:
1. Open the Music app and go to the Library tab.
2. Tap on the playlist tab and then tap on the “Recently Deleted” playlist.
3. Tap on the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on the “Delete” button next to each song that you want to delete.
5. Tap on the “Done” button when you’re finished.
How to retrieve a deleted playlist from iCloud
Apple Music users can delete playlists that they no longer want to keep. However, if you accidentally delete a playlist that you still want to listen to, you can retrieved it from iCloud. Here’s how:
1. Open the Music app on your iOS device.
2. Tap the “Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap “Edit” in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap the “iCloud” button next to the playlist that you want to retrieve.
5. Tap “Download” in the popup menu.
6. The playlist will now be downloaded to your device and will appear in your Library again.
iTunes and the Apple Music app are great ways to manage your music library, including your playlists. Sometimes, though, you may delete a playlist by mistake, or you may want to share a playlist with someone who doesn’t have an Apple Music account. In either case, it’s easy to retrieve a deleted playlist on Apple Music.
Open the iTunes or Apple Music app on your computer.
Click on “Library” in the left sidebar.
Click on “Playlists” in the main window.
Click on the “Recover Playlists…” button in the bottom-left corner of the window.
A dialog box will appear asking if you want to recover your deleted playlists. Click on “Recover” to proceed.
Your deleted playlists will now appear in your library.
How to export a deleted playlist
When you delete a playlist, it’s gone forever…or is it? There is a way to export your deleted playlist from Apple Music, but it requires a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open iTunes on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Click on the “Library” tab and then select “Playlists.”
3. Right-click on the playlist that you want to retrieve and select “Show in Finder.”
4. A folder will open with all of the songs from your deleted playlist. From here, you can export the playlist to another music service or just keep it as a backup on your computer.
How to delete a playlist from your device
If you delete a playlist from your device, it will be permanently removed and you will not be able to retrieve it.
How to troubleshoot issues with retrieving a deleted playlist
If you’re having trouble retrieving a deleted playlist on your Apple Music app, follow these steps.
First, check to see if you have iCloud Music Library turned on. If you don’t, your playlists won’t be backed up and you won’t be able to retrieve them. To turn on iCloud Music Library:
1) Open the Settings app
2) Tap on “Music”
3) Toggle on “iCloud Music Library”
If you still can’t retrieve your playlist, try signing out of your Apple Music account and then signing back in. To do this:
1) Open the Settings app
2) Tap on “Music”
3) Scroll to the bottom and tap “Sign Out”
4) Restart the Music app and sign back in with your Apple ID
How to contact Apple Support for help with retrieving a deleted playlist
Sometimes, mistakes happen and you delete a playlist that you didn’t mean to. If this happens to you on Apple Music, don’t worry! There are a few ways that you can get in touch with Apple Support to help you retrieve your deleted playlist.
One way to contact Apple Support is by going to the Apple Support website and clicking on the “Contact Us” link. From there, you will be prompted to enter your country and issue. Once you do that, a list of options will appear on how you would like to contact Apple Support. You can choose to call them, chat with them online, or even schedule a time for them to call you back.
Another way to contact Apple Support is through the Apple Music app itself. To do this, open up the app and go to the “For You” tab. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the “Contact Apple Music Support” link. From there, you will be able to chat with someone from Apple Support or even schedule a time for them to call you back.
No matter which method you choose, make sure that you have all of your information ready before contacting Apple Support. This includes things like your apple ID, the email address that is associated with your apple ID, the name of the playlist that was deleted, and when it was deleted. Having this information ready will help the support team resolve your issue as quickly as possible!