All Ye Who Music Love is a blog that rounds up the top 5 songs of the week and gives a little bit of information about each one.
Checkout this video:
Music that will make you smile
Here are the top 5 songs of the week that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
1. “Put It All On Me” by Ed Sheeran
2. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
3. “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
4. “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
5. “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
Music to get you through the day
The top 5 songs to get you through the day, no matter what mood you’re in!
“I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
“Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
” Grow Old with Me” by Tom Odell
“I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
“Best Day of My Life” by American Authors
Music to help you relax
If you’re feeling stressed out, music can be a great way to help you relax. Here are our top 5 picks for songs that will help you unwind:
1. “Weightless” by Marconi Union
2. “A Whisper” byColdplay
3. “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin
4. “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
5. “Astronaut (I Believe in)” by walk off the Earth
Music to get you pumped up
It’s been a long week. You’re tired, you’re stressed, and all you want to do is zone out and listen to some music. But what should you listen to? Well, luckily, we’ve got you covered. Here are the top 5 songs of the week to get you pumped up and ready to take on the world.
1. “Lose Yourself” by Eminem
2. “Stronger” by Kanye West
3. ” eye of the tiger” by Survivor
4. ” We Will Rock You” by Queen
5. ” Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey
Music to get you through a break-up
We all know how tough break-ups can be. One day you’re madly in love, and the next you’re alone and feeling heartbroken. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the top 5 songs to help get you through a break-up.
1. “Someone Like You” by Adele
2. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
3. “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift
4. “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
5. “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers
Music to get you through a tough day
There are times when we all need a little music to get us through a tough day. Whether you’re dealing with a breakup, a bad day at work, or just feeling down, these songs are sure to lift your spirits. So put on your headphones, turn up the volume, and enjoy!
1. “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey
2. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
3. “Living on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
4. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
5. “The Greatest Show” from The Greatest Showman
Music to help you study
It’s that time of year again when students are buckle down and hit the books. If you’re like me, you need some music to help you focus while you study. Here are my top 5 songs to help get you through those long study sessions.
1) “Circles” by Mac Miller
2) “Good Days” by SZA
3) “ Doomsday” by MF DOOM
4) “Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata” by Ludwig van Beethoven
5) “Requiem for a Dream” by Clint Mansell
Music to help you focus
There are many different types of music that can help you focus, depending on your taste. Whether you prefer calmer classical pieces or something with a little more energy, there are options for everyone. Below are five of the best songs to help you focus, according to experts.
1. “Allegro con brio” by Ludwig van Beethoven
2. “The four seasons: Spring” by Antonio Vivaldi
3. “The Nutcracker: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy” by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
4. “Canon in D Major” by Johann Pachelbel
5. “Symphony No. 5 in C Minor” by Ludwig van Beethoven
Music to fall asleep to
There are many things in life that can help us relax and fall asleep. Music is one of them. There are all kinds of music to fall asleep to, from smooth jazz to classical music. But what are the best songs to fall asleep to?
Here are the top 5 songs to fall asleep to, according to sleep experts:
1. “Weightless” by Marconi Union
2. “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
3. “Electric Counterpoint III” by Steve Reich
4. “Morphine” by Mogwai
5. “Blues After Hours” by Pee Wee Crayton
Music to wake you up
It’s 6 a.m. Your eyes slowly open to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ear. You reach over to hit the snooze button, giving yourself nine more minutes of precious sleep. But as you drift back into slumber, you realize that you can’t go back to sleep — the sun is up, and it’s time to start your day.
As you get out of bed, you need something to help wake you up and get you moving. You need some good, upbeat music to start your day off right. Here are five songs that are sure to do the trick:
1) “Wake Me Up” by Avicii
2) “Roar” by Katy Perry
3) “The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
4) “Havana” by Camila Cabello ft. Young Thug
5) “All I Wanna Do” by Sheryl Crow